- I will notify the winery of any changes to my e-mail, street address or credit card.
- My membership agreement is between the winery and one person. The winery does not do duo memberships.
- I will be notified by e-mail that my wine is ready to be picked up or that it is to be shipped. Wine is distributed 4 times per year approx. in Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
- It is my responsibility to pick up my wine in a timely manner. RM Winery guarantees the same bottles for one wine distribution cycle (approximately 4 months) After that, wines that are equal to or less than the value of the original distribution wines may be substituted.
- If the wine is not picked up after two wine distribution cycles, the wine will be shipped to me and my credit card will be charged for the shipping costs. If the wine is returned, my credit card will be reimbursed minus a 30% restocking fee, and membership will be revoked.
- If my credit card is declined for two wine distribution cycles (approximately 6 months), my membership will be discontinued. If there is wine that I have paid for but not picked up after notification, I may contact the winery for reimbursement minus a 30% restocking fee for up to 12 months.
- If my credit card is declined for a wine purchase, the winery will contact me by email or text, and I will correct my credit card information.
- I can not pick up wine for other members without official notification from them.
- If I choose to have my wine shipped, an adult signature is required upon delivery. My package will not be left at my door. I understand that I am responsible for all costs incurred if my wine shipment is returned.
- If I would like my wine shipped, I will notify the winery.
- I understand that there is no membership fee to join, and I may cancel my membership at any time. To cancel my membership, I must submit a cancellation notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winery will confirm receipt of my cancellation. If I do not receive the confirmation, I will contact email@example.com.
- If I cancel my membership less than two weeks before a scheduled wine distribution, I will be charged for it and will pick up my wine.
- If I cancel my membership and have wine that I have not picked up and have paid for, I will have three months to pick-up my wine or it will be forfeited. I will get reimbursed for the total cost less 30% restocking fee.
For more information about our wine club, please call or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All terms and benefits are subject to change. RM Winery will notify all members of changes through the newsletter or e-mail.